Monday, May 16, 2005

The Ballad of Mitch and Dawson (part I) (to the tune of, the ballad of john and yoko)

Standing on the dock down in Capeside
Trying to get in cuddles' pants
A voice in my head said
"Banana Bread"
You know, we got to give freedom a chance

Christ, you know it ain't easy
Don't you wanna be free?
If you don't bend over
They're gonna communize me

Mitch made his way down to the "congo"
Slapped that bitch down round "Sudan"
Dawson called to say
"Dad, you made me gay!"
"And that's why i'm a Trotsky fan"

Son, I know it ain't easy
But quit calling me
I've moved on to ponies
who really want to get "free"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is just the sort of upstanding apple pie American quality we need in today's youth. this takes the Lenin out of Lennon! fantastic work, my congratulations. and god bless this fabled and glorious land, swollen with destiny.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Way to get the ball rolling! This is fabulous!!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Vanished friend said...

Son, you made your dad erect...er, proud.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home